If you are:
- Unemployed, and between 15 and 29 years old
- Not currently receiving or eligible for EI and have not received EI in the past 36 months or 60 months for a parental claim
- Not a full-time student, enrolled in high school or returning to school
- Resident of BC and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not participating in any LMA-funded programs
.....then you may be eligible for the Youth Skills BC Workplace Program. For more information, click here: Get Youth Working!.
Youth Canada Website
Youth Canada is a Government of Canada website providing on-line resources and information for Canadian youth. The categories cover Jobs, Careers, Education, Money, and Health. There is information on Canada Summer Jobs 2013, Apprenticeships, Job Search Skills, Career Planning and much more, including a link to the Job Bank for Students.
Please click here to be directed to the Youth Canada Website.